Sugar Free - Low Carb - High Protein - Vegan
HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE
- one 14oz container Organic Extra Firm Tofu
- 1¾ cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Stevia Extract
- 330g (2¾ cups) Peanut Flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Rinse and drain the block of tofu, then complete the following steps (basically, just try to press out as much liquid as possible):
- Add all the ingredients to a large blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl when necessary.
- Give it a taste and add more stevia or salt to taste. Be sure to puree the mixture as much as possible, you don’t lose anything by overblending but you sacrifice texture and flavor by underblending!
- Pour into serving bowls and serve immediately. If not serving right away, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Top the mousse with chopped, salted peanuts and some mini dark chocolate chips if you’re feeling extra indulgent!